This is going to be a quick one. Easy peasy pancakes are a firm favourite, if not for breakfast, then as a snack at home or on the go. It so easy and so quick, that you can make it with a crying fussy toddler on your hips. Best part, it is nutritious, and sugar-free. Win!
2 tablespoons oats
A few tips about the oats. You can use organic rolled oats and blend using a hand blender to get a fine powder, or you can use oat flour. You can also increase the amount of oats you add depending on whether you want a firmer pancake texture.
- Mash the banana
- Crack egg and mix with banana
- Add two tablespoons of oats and mix into the mixture.
- Heat non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Put about a tablespoon of the mixture in the pre-heated pan (if you want you can coat the pan in some oil or butter, but that’s not necessary using a non-stick pan)
- Wait till edges of the pancake dry slightly, and you see some bubbles on the top, then flip pancake.
- Cook on that side for 1-2 minute.
We hope this recipe comes in handy for you. If this was helpful, please leave a comment below or reach out to us on our Instagram @biokidsqatar